Wow

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29 6:29 AM
      Is anyone getting some of that? Sustained 20s???

      Sent from my iPhone
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 29 8:43 AM
        Nice morning.
        I got out first. On water just before 7:00. It was crankin hard till 7:40 then let up some. Chris and Jim joined me but no one else. After 8:00 when I was packing up the car Eddy showed up as well as Brian.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 29 8:49 AM

          Had kid duty as Chrissy is outta town today.  Looked amazing from the windmeter numbers.  Glad you got some.

          Did you drift launch from the double super secret spot (Eddy Beach)?

          -JBrick

          I got out first. On water just before 7:00. It was crankin hard till 7:40 then let up some. Chris and Jim joined me but no one else. After 8:00 when I was packing up the car Eddy showed up as well as Brian.

          Is anyone getting some of that? Sustained 20s???

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 29 9:23 AM
            Yep. Drift launch

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 29 9:57 AM

              Numbers were great sailing was great. Chris on the water at 7:30? Paul n I around 8. blasted into Turner's @ 9.  Eddy and a couple other kiters went out about that time. So i went back out to play with them. 6.2 sail with plenty of power.  Eddy was in jumping mode n cleared me at least once. He splashed me, the nerve!!?  Great day

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 29 10:55 AM
                Oh such Fun, And it was quite warm. Roasted in my full suit. Brian and Eric came out shortly after I got out.  Played for solid hour on 12m then bailed and hauled butt to work.

                Jim your jumps look great, amazing you can get that board so high off water. Looks Stella!!! We need to choreograph our jumps together as I go over you!!! Make for sweet picture.

                Could be worse ;-)

                Eddy

                On Aug 29, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

                Numbers were great sailing was great. Chris on the water at 7:30? Paul n I around 8. blasted into Turner's @ 9.  Eddy and a couple other kiters went out about that time. So i went back out to play with them. 6.2 sail with plenty of power.  Eddy was in jumping mode n cleared me at least once. He splashed me, the nerve!!?  Great day

                On Aug 29, 2013 7:29 AM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

                Is anyone getting some of that? Sustained 20s???

                Sent from my iPhone

              • Chris Lee