Lp

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 28, 2013

      The lake just didn't happen. The meter was pretty spot on. Not very consistent. OK at time s but big lulls. Watched for a bit listened to my book. Lots of cars at 7 & schools in . watch the zones.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 31, 2013

        Wow could be a fantastic day.   A jump jim day, ,,, not.

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013

          Great sunrise. Anyone heading up? How's it look near the lake, Stepheno?

        • RUSTY HILL
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013
            So I stumbled upon this video this evening…I thought this might get the snow kiting excitement going.  I feel like I trust my gear, but not as much as this guy. Take a look

            RUSTY HILL
            rustyshill@...

              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 12, 2013
                jez... get a paraglider! I would not do that with only 4 lines.

                I wonder if he had a parachute. Or maybe he didn't mean to go that high?

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 16, 2014

                      I arrived at the lake about 7:35 waited around till 8 t then sadly drove home. Add it did not look very promising. Should have waited about 15 more minutes as it looks like it kicked in.  But my wife will feel better that I didn't sail alone. Sissy

                    • Gregory Danley
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 16, 2014
                        The thunder and lightning kept me away.

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        Message 11 of 26 , Dec 11, 2014

                          Going up now

                        • Jim Tighe
                          Message 12 of 26 , Dec 11, 2014

                            10~17 mph. It's coming in big gusts.well not really big, wait the whole lake just filled in average up too 18. White caps all across......
                            Well that died again.  That was a5 minutes gust.  Back to 12 average.  At least I picked up the power pack.
                            Hope the crew at cj have better luck 60 degrees here at l.p.