Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Great weekend coming up

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 27, 2013

      Got there late. Rigged 6.2 on the 112 litre kode.  Planed out of Turner's. Made for or five reaches then back in to get the 7.5.  Stayed on the kode for a dozen reaches n got off before it shut down.  Eddy left right away n one other kiter packed it in just before me. Lake looks weird from Turner's.

      On Aug 27, 2013 2:10 PM, "Greg" <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      That would be fun. Where have you been, long time no see.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 27, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      try a race board! You'll end up at Spring Shores!

      On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Ha ha aka the "wall" lots of time to think on the long commute up wind. Haven't ever made it past there.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 27, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Hmmmmmm

      Floyd’s place?  A new secret spot.  Wish I would have made it up.

      -JBrick