Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP: direction looks much better than yesterday

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
      No tumbling.  Not much of anything actually. Betsy, Jason W., Jack, Dr Bill and Eddy made it out for a while. Mostly trying to keep the kite/sail flying and doing the hula. Beautiful dare I say fall morning. Greetings to Ben and family.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 25, 2013, at 6:59 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ENE...hopefully not tumbling over the Mt. Turner side.

    • Greg

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
          that’s right Greg , no planning , but I got a lot of practice with my quick tack and my heli tack and that is a lot of fun .
          Steve

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
            Looked like you had it dialed and was having a blast!

            Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
                Crazy g-mail account, didn't show  me the other e-mails until I sent my late news one.  Sorry dudes.
              • jclivejordan
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 30, 2013
                  Ya. I tried to post something. Unsuccessfully. The new format is so cool I'm ready to sell my shares s in yahoo.