LP: direction looks much better than yesterday

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
      ENE...hopefully not tumbling over the Mt. Turner side.

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
        No tumbling.  Not much of anything actually. Betsy, Jason W., Jack, Dr Bill and Eddy made it out for a while. Mostly trying to keep the kite/sail flying and doing the hula. Beautiful dare I say fall morning. Greetings to Ben and family.

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
            that’s right Greg , no planning , but I got a lot of practice with my quick tack and my heli tack and that is a lot of fun .
            Steve

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
              Looked like you had it dialed and was having a blast!

              Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 25, 2013
                  Crazy g-mail account, didn't show  me the other e-mails until I sent my late news one.  Sorry dudes.
                • jclivejordan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 30, 2013
                    Ya. I tried to post something. Unsuccessfully. The new format is so cool I'm ready to sell my shares s in yahoo.