Great weekend coming up

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 23, 2013
      Looks like an action packed weekend for Lucky Peak, actually wind the next 4 mornings...Hopefully Smoke Free!!!

      see ya up there

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      geardaddyllc@...
      208-863-6966
    • Greg

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 24, 2013
            It was under power 5.0 at Three Miles yesterday. A kiter was doing fine with a 9 m on surf board. Other windsurfers were on mid 5.
            Today I tired 12m on the sandbar. Didn't get on the water because was a little crowded and didn't trust myself.
            Looks like picked up to solid  4.5 condition when I left and headed into Portland.
            Want to try the kite again tomorrow before heading home.

            Best regards,
            Chris Lee

            On Aug 24, 2013, at 2:25 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            I think a few headed over but boy did they miss a great morning session.  I guess double super secret spot ain't such a secret.  Everybody but 1 avoided the dreaded hike.

            More tomorrow and the day after and so on....

            Eddy

            On Aug 24, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

            Did anyone head to the gorge this weekend?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 23, 2013, at 7:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            Looks like an action packed weekend for Lucky Peak, actually wind the next 4 mornings...Hopefully Smoke Free!!!

            see ya up there

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            geardaddyllc@...
            208-863-6966

          • Bill Binegar

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 25, 2013
                  The force be with you, Chris!

                • Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 27, 2013
                    Well this morning I was really late...8:30 launch.  9:15 landing... but it was a fun filled 45mins, a bit smokey.

                    Greg was so far up the canyon it would have taken me an hour to get to him so I stayed downwind and played hard.

                    Jim T. finally made it out as I had to go.  Probably still going.

                    3-5 more days of wind subject to morning clouds  Go get some!!

                    Eddy

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 27, 2013

                        Hmmmmmm

                        Floyd’s place?  A new secret spot.  Wish I would have made it up.

                        -JBrick

                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 27, 2013
                          Ha ha aka the "wall" lots of time to think on the long commute up wind. Haven't ever made it past there.

                          Sent from my iPhone