Lp morning

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 20, 2013

      Anyone else waiting for morning winds to kick in?  Just doesn'T look to be happening. Guess work is calling..

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013

        It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013
          Jim what did you find ?

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013

            Chris is on the water. Not moving but on the water. He went across n back n not very fast. No caps

            Jim what did you find ?

            It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

          • Greg
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 24, 2013
              Anyone headed over to the coast this weekend? I need a ride to pdx. If anyone knows if anyone heading that way let me know thanks!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Sep 24, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

              Chris is on the water. Not moving but on the water. He went across n back n not very fast. No caps

              Jim what did you find ?

              It kinda looks like wind guys I will go check it out anyone else coming?

            • Chris Lee