Re: [snowkiteidaho] New to the area and looking for people to kite with.

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17 9:31 PM
      Hi Ben, small world. My daughter just texted me today saying she was watching kite boarders off of the North Umberland coast of England. She said it looked fun but cold.  She just finished a trek there and will be back Monday. Hope your gear gets here soon as our water season will end mid-October. Hopefully we'll have better snow than last year for snow kiting. Welcome and look forward to meeting you. Certainly can call me anytime. 724-5029
      Regards, Bill Binegar

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:31 PM, "bsrobertson84" <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

      Hello my name is Ben.I just moved to Mountain Home AFB after leaning to kite surf in England for the past four years. I RESPECT the sport and want to pump my kites up as much as possible safely. I'm impatiently waiting on them to make it across the pond.That being said I want to ride with who ever is willing to show me the Idaho ropes as soon as my gear arrives.

      thanks,
      Ben