New to the area and looking for people to kite with.

  • bsrobertson84
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2013
      Hello my name is Ben.I just moved to Mountain Home AFB after leaning to kite surf in England for the past four years. I RESPECT the sport and want to pump my kites up as much as possible safely. I'm impatiently waiting on them to make it across the pond.That being said I want to ride with who ever is willing to show me the Idaho ropes as soon as my gear arrives.

      thanks,
      Ben
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2013

        Big Ben welcome to   Idaho!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 17, 2013
          Ben,

          The best source of info is in the groups. I try to post when ever I head up as some of the others also do. Leaky peak has been disappointing this yr with early water release. But it is still the Best and only source for summer wind.  Fall is a bit different and we head towards mountain home for cold front winds.
          Winter we head to Camas Prairie for snowkiting.

          Lots of Archived info in group but getting out and meeting the others is your best bet.

          See ya around and feel free to call if you need detailed advice.

          Eddy

          On Aug 17, 2013, at 8:31 PM, "bsrobertson84" <bsrobertson84@...> wrote:

          Hello my name is Ben.I just moved to Mountain Home AFB after leaning to kite surf in England for the past four years. I RESPECT the sport and want to pump my kites up as much as possible safely. I'm impatiently waiting on them to make it across the pond.That being said I want to ride with who ever is willing to show me the Idaho ropes as soon as my gear arrives.

          thanks,
          Ben

        • Bill Binegar