Re: [snowkiteidaho] WeatherFlow iPhone Android wind meter now at PKS

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2013
      Install means me being there w phone standing outside, ie you'd only be able to access when I'm at cabin.  Sorry Tony already have a meter. They would be fun though to be able to share from whatever beach or snow bank.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 5:20 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Hey bill.
      Want to install one at your cabin for next snow season?  The ranch does not have phone service anymore

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 2:23 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in these really cool wind meters?

      I'm putting in an order next week for some of them if you'd like me to reserve you one.  Available at end of August. $34.95 delivered

      Works with iPhone and android. App is free.

      Eddy

      <WeatherFlow in phone.JPG>