WeatherFlow iPhone Android wind meter now at PKS

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
      Anyone interested in these really cool wind meters?

      I'm putting in an order next week for some of them if you'd like me to reserve you one.  Available at end of August. $34.95 delivered

      Works with iPhone and android. App is free.

      Eddy

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
        Hey bill.
        Want to install one at your cabin for next snow season?  The ranch does not have phone service anymore

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 16, 2013, at 2:23 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        Anyone interested in these really cool wind meters?

        I'm putting in an order next week for some of them if you'd like me to reserve you one.  Available at end of August. $34.95 delivered

        Works with iPhone and android. App is free.

        Eddy

        <WeatherFlow in phone.JPG>
      • Bill Binegar