Re: [snowkiteidaho] (unknown)

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 16, 2013
      That I cannot answer. I do leave my bag and pump hanging on the post and still have them but a kite; ?????

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 12:57 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Thanks. Last question. Should a person worry about their kite if I bring two down to the site? I was hoping not to have to hike back to car to get smaller kite but don't want to get it stolen

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      When I'm in my car I park right across from the pay parking lot on the south side of street. Last weekend I had the motor home and parked down along the the bay where all the sups launch from. There's also the parking lot next to north wave sail- on the gravel next to the park all of them a short walk to the rigging area and free. Have fun!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 12:33 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Greg when u launch at the marina. Where did u park?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Mille pack up your gear and head west. Looks like there will be wind this weekend. Go get some. 3mi and Rufus has free camping. Plenty of camp spots along the way. There will be a lot of like minded peeps doing the same thing.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 15, 2013, at 8:19 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the weather report, Steve.  Not sure if I'm going.  If I do, where do you think you will be camping?

      -Mike

      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 19, 2013

        Well had a great time at the Gorge, Friday did not turn on till 6pm but sat and Sunday were stellar 10m days.  Kited at event site on Sat and Rufus on Sunday.  Oh and if you take your stuff on to the sand at the event site it is save where up on the grass there are more non kiters watching.  The Winds up instructors said that there have not been any thefts this year but a few in the past.
        Steve is going to have a great day there today on his way back to Boise.

        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 19, 2013
          I ended up making it out to 3mi on sat morning had two sessions one on the 14 one on the 12. Sun brought another session on the 14. Nothing huge but plenty of fun.
          Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 21, 2013
              Where over there, coast or gorge?

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 21, 2013
                windy Sunday and Monday afternoon at the cost , 12m twin tip or 10m surfboard