Tonight's Premiere

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Due to icy roads (and one of the best powder days I've
      ever had in the Bugaboos), I will have to miss the
      local premiere of "ABDUCTED BY THE WIND".

      My fellow snowkiters and friends, have a great time
      watching yourselves over miles and miles of untracked
      powder as the 13:39 version of the film is screened
      before a local audience at the Sawtooth Mountain Film
      Festival.

      Enjoy Eddy's party! Pray for snow!