Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday Lake Lowell

  • Jim shultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2013
      Greg,

      I'm going to be here through Monday, give me a call 850 1709.

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 9, 2013, at 8:54, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Well hopefully should be on the road in an hour or two. Forecast not spectacular but it looks solid for the central gorge, 20-30 for the most part. Is anyone heading out that way? If not have a good weekend all.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 9, 2013, at 7:57 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Packed my gear for possible afternoon sesh. SE 15-17 around 3 and 96• might be a good combo. If it happens I'll be at lower dam.

      Eddy

    • Jim shultz