Friends kite website

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
      If you are missing your time out on the water, here is a link to my friends website in AU.
      They just had the surfkite nationals there and there is a photopage link and webvideo link.
      Also tons of pics and links to great trips taken over the last couple of months.
      This site can keep you busy for days.
      Enjoy.
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        Nice site and great photos now I'm jonesin for the water...Well at least after we get done with the Idaho Udaho Freeride event next weekend...and hopefully we have snow on the ground until mid April... And after my trip to Moscow again

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007

          Hope everyone had fun at film festival.  Sure was fun seeing us on the big screen, to bad they AV guys had so many problems and the video looked bad. Sa LA Vi!

          Next Weekend is our Freeride Event.  I plan on bringing the RV up there on Friday and spending the weekend. Hope all can make it out at sometime. It would be nice to get a large group attendance to put us on the map when the Ozone Group gets here.

          Hopefully the weather is good and wind is plentiful and it sure would not hurt to have a little more snow between now and then. Looks like another system is moving in on Tuesday so hopefully more white stuff.

          Eddy
        • dandsinvestments
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2007
            I am new to the snowkite scene, but have been kiting for quite awhile
            and was planning on attending. Is there some info somewhere regarding
            this event? as far as racing and what not... any info would be great
            so I know which crap bags to bring. Thanks, Dave --- In
            snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
            wrote:

            > Hope everyone had fun at film festival. Sure was fun seeing us on
            the big
            > screen, to bad they AV guys had so many problems and the video
            looked bad.
            > Sa LA Vi!
            >
            > Next Weekend is our Freeride Event. I plan on bringing the RV up
            there on
            > Friday and spending the weekend. Hope all can make it out at
            sometime. It
            > would be nice to get a large group attendance to put us on the map
            when the
            > Ozone Group gets here.
            >
            > Hopefully the weather is good and wind is plentiful and it sure
            would not
            > hurt to have a little more snow between now and then. Looks like
            another
            > system is moving in on Tuesday so hopefully more white stuff.
            >
            > Eddy
            > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
            s=97359714/grpId=14092643/grpspId=1705065786/msgI

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2007
              The Freeride event is just a fun fest.  Hangout and play.  We will probably organize a down winder, kiter cross, and some entertaining wipe outs, oh yeah don't forget the DRAG-RACES. Because we are on private property and some public lands we are limited to how official our event is...therefore it is "unofficial".

              I have only received 6 official notices of people who plan to attend locally. But I know of a few that are coming from out of state.

              I plan on having my RV there and I think there will be 3 others.

              I can bring a keg if there is a need.

              Eddy

              href="http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?">http://geo.yahoo. com/serv?
              s=97359714/grpId= 14092643/ grpspId=17050657 86/msgI

              d=1218/stime= 1172888537/ nc1=4438963/ nc2=4430620/ nc3=3848525>

            • Whitney Rearick
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 5, 2007
                "I can bring a keg if there is a need."  Whaaa?  There's ALWAYS a need for a keg!  Sign me up!

                Also, is anyone bringing firewood for the warming hut, or is there plenty there already?  Anyone else thinking about camping there?  I don't have an RV and it's sounding coooolllld, but if the warming hut warms up okay and there's enough booze, I could be talked into staying overnight there.

                I'll bring a little grill, coals and implements of culinary destruction.

                Meanwhile, what the heck are kite drag races?  What's kiter cross?  In any case, I sure am hoping there's a men's and women's division (is there a blond division?).  Nothing like winning a race due to lack of competition.  Mom will still be impressed.

                Also, I'm happy to help round up trophies at my local thrift store if you need 'em.  I'm sure I saw an old snowkiting trophy at the Youth Ranch store last time I was there.  Otherwise, I was thinking a garden gnome might work in a pinch.

                Whitney

                wrote:

                > Hope everyone had fun at film festival. Sure was fun seeing us on
                the big
                > screen, to bad they AV guys had so many problems and the video
                looked bad.
                > Sa LA Vi!
                >
                > Next Weekend is our Freeride Event. I plan on bringing the RV up
                there on
                > Friday and spending the weekend. Hope all can make it out at
                sometime. It
                > would be nice to get a large group attendance to put us on the map
                when the
                > Ozone Group gets here.
                >
                > Hopefully the
                weather is good and wind is plentiful and it sure
                would not
                > hurt to have a little more snow between now and then. Looks like
                another
                > system is moving in on Tuesday so hopefully more white stuff.
                >
                > Eddy
                > <http://geo.yahoo. com/serv?
                s=97359714/grpId= 14092643/ grpspId=17050657 86/msgI
                > d=1218/stime= 1172888537/ nc1=4438963/ nc2=4430620/ nc3=3848525>

                Need Mail bonding?