Kite Race this Sunday

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2013
      If you're thinking of coming to the gorge this weekend, you might want to participate in the 17 mile downwinder.  I will be there with cameras rolling as dozens of kiters ride from Stevenson to Hood River.  It is likely that the first kiter,  Cory Roesler  will be racing.

      If you decide to participate, be at the event sight in Stevenson WA by noon on Sunday.  This race is  not for beginners but there will probably be some boat support.  Awards will be presented to the winning teams.  I believe the entry fee is $5.  More info at http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-30390.html  and botgkitefest.com