Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky peak

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2013
      You may be lonely but you are not alone Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 6, 2013, at 6:40 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      The lake was fairly flat at 7:20. It has picked up some n might be sailable soon. Or maybe not.  Very pretty n lonely.

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013

        I followed in Tom c. Shoes today. Did the hike n sail.  Last was there of course. Sailed for an hour. Great day.  Plenty of wind fairly consistent.  Should have started a little earlier but it was plenty warm.  Oh the hike out took my breath n legs away. Great day

      • stefanoortelli
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
          Looks warm and windy, anyone going?
        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
            Last day for the month to sail for me.  Got there as Larry was leaving.  Meaning I was kinda late.  But I did the hike and rigged up the 6.2 and headed to the wind line.  planed for 90% of the time.  Very short time but I got wet and went fast.  then I slogged in and derigged.  then took the hike.  did better then the other day but boy is that a workout.  Hope some of you get to get wet.  I'll be back on the 29th so maybe some late indian summer in November.

            --
            Jim Tighe
            Gem State Gymnastics Academy

              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2014
                Looks like wind is working at LP. Anyone going?
              • jwattboi
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2014
                  I thought about going if the ITD71/Highland Valley Summit station looked good, but it's only at 3.