Lucky peak

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2013

      The lake was fairly flat at 7:20. It has picked up some n might be sailable soon. Or maybe not.  Very pretty n lonely.

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2013
        You may be lonely but you are not alone Jim

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2013

          I followed in Tom c. Shoes today. Did the hike n sail.  Last was there of course. Sailed for an hour. Great day.  Plenty of wind fairly consistent.  Should have started a little earlier but it was plenty warm.  Oh the hike out took my breath n legs away. Great day

        • stefanoortelli
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
            Looks warm and windy, anyone going?
          • Jim Tighe
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2013
              Last day for the month to sail for me.  Got there as Larry was leaving.  Meaning I was kinda late.  But I did the hike and rigged up the 6.2 and headed to the wind line.  planed for 90% of the time.  Very short time but I got wet and went fast.  then I slogged in and derigged.  then took the hike.  did better then the other day but boy is that a workout.  Hope some of you get to get wet.  I'll be back on the 29th so maybe some late indian summer in November.

              --
              Jim Tighe
              Gem State Gymnastics Academy

                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2014
                  Looks like wind is working at LP. Anyone going?
                • jwattboi
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 3, 2014
                    I thought about going if the ITD71/Highland Valley Summit station looked good, but it's only at 3.