Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Boise Group Gorge Trip

  • Ryan Carlson
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 5, 2013
      I'll be game for next weekend.
      Ryan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 5, 2013, at 3:08 PM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Well this weekend at the Gorge is shaping up to be like last weekend ... not much wind in forecast ... Darn, I'll make final call later in week.

      FYI the reason I wanted to go this weekend is because of the Perseid Meteor shower event. Gorge is a cool background to catch the show, but wind would have priority for length of drive.

      If it does not add up this weekend then maybe the next will work.

      > Hey all,
      >
      > Sending out an open invitation to get local crew out to the Gorge. Looking at the weekend of August 10th. Hopefully wind for the surprise show and good weather for camping out at 3-Mile, Rufus, or Roosevelt. Anyway I think we will leave Thursday night and Return Sunday evening.
      >
      > Eddy

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 14, 2013
        So I will be leaving for the Gorge on Friday morning.  Might hit Lp first if it looks good before heading west.  Anyone else going? and if so text me at 340 4167 so we can meet up.  I will be staying in the Dalles so not far from any of the sites.  Probably hit 3mile or Rufus on way in if it is working.
        Cheers

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 14, 2013
          Looks like I'm going to Post pone again.  We could not leave until Saturday and would miss 2 days of wind.  Sunday and Monday look flat.

          Planning the next weekend....kindaforsure?

          See ya at LP, street truck rally, or the Fat Tire event.

          Eddy