RE: [snowkiteidaho] kites for sale

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2 9:07 AM
      Dude ... you should post to him personally if you think it is "between you & I"
      that way nobody complains to me about others using site for what should be a private response

      Eddy

      From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday starts the weekend Part 2
      Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

      anyone going tommorrow?

      Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2 9:57 AM

        I TOTALLY AGREE Eddy,

        I apologize.  I am so use to pressing ‘reply to all’ for everyone to see and just ‘reply’ to send a reply to only the sender.  Unfortunately with yahoo groups, when you hit the reply button, it sends the reply to snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com instead of just the sender, which is essentially everyone.  My bad… and I apologize.  The message was only intended for Ryan.

        Now to cover my ass.  I’m certainly not telling everyone to buy used kites.  Two of my kites I purchased brand new and two I purchased used.  The new ones were $600 and $400, while the used ones were $200 and $100.  Unfortunately my favorite kite is the $100 kite I bought from Steve Linane.  Crazy thing is that it’s a 2002 model.  My ‘New’ kites (windwing) don’t even compare.  The problem was that I DIDN’T TRY the kites before I purchased them.  Big Mistake.  I suggest to EVERYONE.  Before you buy a kite, board, or bar to TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

        The awesome thing is that we have EDDY right here in Boise who will go out of his way to let you try before you buy.  That is how I bought the best Kiteboard out there (Crazy-Fly).  I love that board.  I also love my 5th line bar. I also like my C-kites… although I have never tried a bow kite.  That is what works for me.  Other things work for other people.

        Thanks Eddy for doing what you do.  Kiteboarding in Boise wouldn’t be what it is without you around.

        -Jason

        From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

        anyone going tommorrow?

        Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!

      • Ryan Wait
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2 10:29 AM

           as for jons bolts question,  monty and i have found flexifoil to be a much better brand to work with. they are very excited about what we are doing. they have taken the ball and ran with it. no other company came close to offering the same kind of support. the US rep's came to camas and loved it, they cant wait to come back.

           plus their water kites are so awesome the new Ion2 is the smoothest kite i have ever flown. i liked the instinct, but i would rather be part of flexifoil.

          rtw

          From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:07:28 -0700

          From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

          anyone going tommorrow?

          Win a Zune��make MSN� your homepage for your chance to win!

          Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft� Office Live
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 2:44 PM

            Hey Ryan… It may SEEM like Jon Bolt wrote that email, but it was ACTUALLY me, Jason Brickner.

            I got a call from Monty and he explained everything.  Good luck to you guys.  I hope your business opportunities pan out.  Too bad Monty is moving away for the summer.  Would have been nice to see him tearing it up on the water this year.

            Take care,

            -Jason

            From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@cableone. net>
            To: < snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com >