Re: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
      The slim one I have has only one tiny pocket on it besides the spot for the waterbag and does not seen to gain noticible weight when wet

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2013, at 10:03 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Is there a certain type of camelback that is designed for use in the water?  All the ones I have for mt. biking would fill up with water and become a anchor on my back.

      - Mike

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
        http://www.dakine.com/p/surf/sup/waterman-hydration-pack

        That's what I have. It's basically a mess cover on a hydration bag. Very light, very basic.

        I use it more for SUPing than kiting, but it works just fine.

        Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM