Re: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2013
      Mike
      don’t know of a doctor but get yourself a good nose plug
      see you at the gorge

      Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] 17th Gorge Trip

      On the tenth I'm stuck in Hell-ko (I mean Elko,NV) working.  However, I'm free Aug. 14-19.  So I'm up for a Gorge trip on the 17th.

      -Mike Cottingham

      P.S. - I've been out of kiting for a year now because of sinus problems.  Anybody out there know of a good sinus doctor?
    • Mike Cottingham
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
        Never thought about a nose plug.  I'll try it.  I guess this will make me a "mouth breather."  I've dated many "mouth breathers," so I'm familiar.

        Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM

        On the tenth I'm stuck in Hell-ko (I mean Elko,NV) working.  However, I'm free Aug. 14-19.  So I'm up for a Gorge trip on the 17th.

        -Mike Cottingham

        P.S. - I've been out of kiting for a year now because of sinus problems.  Anybody out there know of a good sinus doctor?

      • Tonyswilliams
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
          I use a nose plug attached to my helmet. Mouth does get dry but I also kite with a camelback

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
            Is there a certain type of camelback that is designed for use in the water?  All the ones I have for mt. biking would fill up with water and become a anchor on my back.

            - Mike

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2013
              The slim one I have has only one tiny pocket on it besides the spot for the waterbag and does not seen to gain noticible weight when wet

              Sent from my iPhone

              Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM

              On the tenth I'm stuck in Hell-ko (I mean Elko,NV) working.  However, I'm free Aug. 14-19.  So I'm up for a Gorge trip on the 17th.

              -Mike Cottingham

              P.S. - I've been out of kiting for a year now because of sinus problems.  Anybody out there know of a good sinus doctor?

            • Will Hise
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 2013
                http://www.dakine.com/p/surf/sup/waterman-hydration-pack

                That's what I have. It's basically a mess cover on a hydration bag. Very light, very basic.

                I use it more for SUPing than kiting, but it works just fine.

                Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:40 PM