Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] lp

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 31, 2013

      Awesome morn. Except for clouds. Still blowing at 10 when we left. New Kiter in group Ryan Carlson dialed it in this AM.  Going to see him quite a bit!!!

      Eddy

      On Jul 31, 2013, at 9:50 AM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:

      Wow - awesome morning. Wild one! Dark clouds, a few raindrops, dark-green, roiling water, glowing whitecaps everywhere, sun lighting up one hillside or bit of water every now and then, and the wind an up-and-down adventure, mostly up - really up. Chris and I were the only windsurfers, plus three kiters that I saw including Bill B. and Eddy giving a lesson. Launch is getting pretty rocky but there's that one little path thru the rocks - so much appreciated!
       Betsy

      On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 8:54 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      WOW!  27G28 at 8:50AM and still building.  Looks like I picked the wrong morning to skip.  Darn!