Tuesday

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 30, 2013
      Four kiters today, Tony, Kelly, Brian and myself. One windsurfer Chris Lee. I was on the 17m and barely kept it going. Not sure how Brian, Kelly were able to go out there I believe both on 12. Tony on 14m probably had the best wind early although it did pick up near the end some.
      Later, Bill

      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 30, 2013

        Thanks for the report.  Sounds about how it looked on the graph.  The random dips in the evening/morning wind are interesting.  Maybe some clouds or pockets of non-uniform air.

        Did you find the wind better up the canyon?  Seems like when the water starts dropping the wind gets better up by “Beef Butte”.

        How is the beach at Barclay?

        -JBrick

        Four kiters today, Tony, Kelly, Brian and myself. One windsurfer Chris Lee. I was on the 17m and barely kept it going. Not sure how Brian, Kelly were able to go out there I believe both on 12. Tony on 14m probably had the best wind early although it did pick up near the end some.
        Later, Bill

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Bill Binegar

          Message 4 of 30 , Aug 19, 2014
            Radar shows a blob of clouds/rain on East side of lake. Can anyone visually see it?