Tuesday

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 30 9:42 AM
      Four kiters today, Tony, Kelly, Brian and myself. One windsurfer Chris Lee. I was on the 17m and barely kept it going. Not sure how Brian, Kelly were able to go out there I believe both on 12. Tony on 14m probably had the best wind early although it did pick up near the end some.
      Later, Bill

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3 9:15 PM
        of course, it might even get used.  i hope.

        On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 PM, steve linane itile@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same forecast as it's been for the last 2 days so my guess is it's going to be more foil boarding weather. If it's light wind in the morning are you taking your new foil up to the lake Jim?

        Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid
        On Jul 3, 2017 8:06 PM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com > wrote:

        Hi wind gurus, is there anyone willing to shot a prediction for tomorrow?

        --
        Jim Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy