Weather station dues

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013
      Thank you to everyone who contributed to the weather station fund at the BBQ. Your help in funding the new equipment is much appreciated. I know there are a lot of you out there that weren't able to attend the party but still wanted to help out. We calculated that this year with the extra expense of the new equipment the suggested contribution would be $30. There are a couple options at this point... You can send a check to my address

      3879 N Arches Way
      Meridian ID 83646

      Or alternatively you can click on the link below where you can send a $30 payment via PayPal using either an existing account, if you have one, or pay with a credit card. I haven't tried having more than one person pay through a single link like this before and it may not work. Let me know if you have issues and I can send you an individual link.

      Lastly, we are still short of what we need to cover expenses this year. With the generosity of our group I'm assuming we will have extra monies which will go toward getting a new, more reliable Internet hotspot and a webcam. Thanks everyone!