Thur. three Amigos hit it rite

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      Darrel Tony and myself , 3hr's of 10m conditions ,6in's of soft
      snow ,visibility came and went.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Sounds like you guys had fun... Don't forget the film festival tonight and pre-party 5-6pm.  I picked up some extra tickets at the $5 price so if you have not reserved one yet let me know so I know who to hold them for.

        Eddy

        Darrel Tony and myself , 3hr's of 10m conditions ,6in's of soft
        snow ,visibility came and went.

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          Thanks for the effort Eddy on getting tickets and hosting the pre-function. Just a thought,  if anyone has some home movies of kiting that they have on dvd or cd, bring them along and hopefully eddy will have a new enough dvd player at his house that we can show them on his TV. Perfect way to get us in the right frame of mind to go watch the festival.
          By the way Eddy, yesterday was great and I was riding on half to full depower on the 14 and it was perfect (except the lousy vis). You missed some great kiteloop'in crashes. Think I got my skis to shoot off after impact 15 to 20 feet away from each other.
          See everyone tonite
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
            Due to icy roads (and one of the best powder days I've
            ever had in the Bugaboos), I will have to miss the
            local premiere of "ABDUCTED BY THE WIND".

            My fellow snowkiters and friends, have a great time
            watching yourselves over miles and miles of untracked
            powder as the 13:39 version of the film is screened
            before a local audience at the Sawtooth Mountain Film
            Festival.

            Enjoy Eddy's party! Pray for snow!