Re: Thursday

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 79 , Jul 25, 2013
      How's the level of the water, Does it take a long walk on the rocks to get in?

      Message 79 of 79 , Jul 13
        Are you invited if you contributed to BPC 😜

        Eddy

        On Jul 13, 2017, at 1:12 PM, William Binegar billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Tony, Sorry you need to be on the payroll at Pain Care Boise to come to the party of the yearπŸŽŠπŸ¦πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 13, 2017, at 11:57 AM, tony williams tonyswilliams@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Bill
        I did not hear about the summer party. Is it at your place?  where and when.
        Tony W

        On Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:15 AM, "William Binegar billyg2477@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Great day, maybe a little gusty but lots of fun. I think four kiters and four windsurfers. Pain Care summer party tonight. I'm tired. If anyone's in the neighborhood bring me a red bull pleaseπŸ™
        Bill