Re: [BSA] LP station down again, but it's probably happening...

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
      Jon,
      This morning when I arrived, I powered cycle the hot spot.  It was flashing yellow light and it took me a few tries for it to come to ready (similar to what  you experienced on Sat).

      On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      Airport strong SE, and Highland Summit # strong & east.  Westerlies @ Caldwell & MH weaker with some NE mixed in.

      See you up there...

    • sprintervanman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
        Big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to your beach! Put up my kite last week for the first time in Boise and... left with my life but forgot my board -- happy to land safely on the harrowing beach. Thanks ring out to Tom for picking it up and getting it back to me.

        Anyone heading out in the morning? Is the wind looking favorable?

        Cheers - Eric (black Sprinter guy)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
          Welcome Eric!

          Forecast looks dubious tomorrow...but it was that way this morning and this morning turned out DYNAMITE!

          Tomorrow morning look at this page...this is the weather meater at the launch site: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KIDBOISE49

          "Weather meater"...it's what you consult when looking for the BEEF!

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2013
            I think I disagree. I'll be checking WX in am if good I'll be there.

            Bummed I missed this am

            Eddy

            On Jul 22, 2013, at 6:26 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

            Welcome Eric!

            Forecast looks dubious tomorrow...but it was that way this morning and this morning turned out DYNAMITE!

            Tomorrow morning look at this page...this is the weather meater at the launch site: http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KIDBOISE49

            "Weather meater"...it's what you consult when looking for the BEEF!

            On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 6:05 PM, sprintervanman <erickraska@...> wrote:

            Big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to your beach! Put up my kite last week for the first time in Boise and... left with my life but forgot my board -- happy to land safely on the harrowing beach. Thanks ring out to Tom for picking it up and getting it back to me.

            Anyone heading out in the morning? Is the wind looking favorable?

            Cheers - Eric (black Sprinter guy)

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

            > Jon,
            > This morning when I arrived, I powered cycle the hot spot. It was flashing
            > yellow light and it took me a few tries for it to come to ready (similar to
            > what you experienced on Sat).
            >

            > On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Airport strong SE, and Highland Summit # strong & east. Westerlies @
            > > Caldwell & MH weaker with some NE mixed in.
            > >
            > > See you up there...
            > >
            > > --
            > > --
            > > "Boise Sailors Association" group.