Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP to be drawn down early this year

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
      Thanks for the heads up Tom. I will try looking it up. How far down does the res get? Any lower than late fall conditions? That's actually some fun conditions.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 20, 2013, at 2:49 PM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

      Jon Bolt wrote:

      POINT OF INTEREST:  Daflyinhawaiian & Rusty are featured celebs in ACE's Lucky Peak Facebook page...check 'em out under the Photos section (click on the boat in drydock!):  https://www.facebook.com/LuckyPeakLake

      Looks rather more like "rock dock." But the less good news is
      the comment included with one of the pix:

       "LAKE USERS - JULY 23rd: Due to the drought year on the Boise
        Watershed, Lucky Peak Lake will begin fulfilling irrigation demands
        around July 23rd. While the drop will start slowly for a few days,
        it will soon be lowering the lake elevation 1 to 3 vertical feet each day"

      Tom von Alten
      tva@...