Re: [idahokiteboarding] RE: Kai vs Oracle

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      If Kai had been on race board, he'd have smoked 'em.  WOW...that big cat smokes...

      Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 10:41:19 -0600
      Subject: Fwd: Kai vs Oracle
      From: tcavaiani@...
      To: itile@...

      Steve,
      Check it out.  Pretty cool stuff.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        Thanks Steve for posting that, I was just in SF watching the AC72's run! Great event, the Kiwi's are gonna be tough to beat! watching those boats hydroplaning at 40mph is incredible! If we lose, the races will never be this accessible again!
        Westy

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
        From: itile@...
        Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:05:28 -0600