Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat morning

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
      Fairly decent morning, Jason Watt & I on 14m, and new faces Eric & Andy sharing rides on a SS Rally.  Started out nice & filled in and fun.  But soon the holes & streaks started appearing it squalls came down that made for bucking bronco ride on 14m, with too much flukiness the rest of sesh.

      POINT OF INTEREST:  Daflyinhawaiian & Rusty are featured celebs in ACE's Lucky Peak Facebook page...check 'em out under the Photo's section (click on the boat in drydock!):  https://www.facebook.com/LuckyPeakLake

      On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Hmm… it may not be much better tomorrow… if you trust the forecast, Monday looks the best at the moment.