Re: [snowkiteidaho] Kite shipping

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      Jake, go to USPS website and they have a selection that allows you to calculate costs based on package size/weight & destination zip code.  I have a postal scale if you need on.  Like Steve says, in lower 48 states I've found it's usually $25-35, depending on size of kite.

      On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Anyone know about how much it costs to ship a kite/bar? Any help appreciated.

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad