RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kite shipping

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
      I have shiped kites all over the US and its always around $25 , Hawaii was around $80 , where is it going ?
      Thats USP,  UPS about the same but a little more and wont ship to PO Box #s

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jakedobson80@...
      Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 08:51:52 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Kite shipping

      Anyone know about how much it costs to ship a kite/bar? Any help appreciated.

      Jake

      Sent from my iPad
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013
        Jake, go to USPS website and they have a selection that allows you to calculate costs based on package size/weight & destination zip code.  I have a postal scale if you need on.  Like Steve says, in lower 48 states I've found it's usually $25-35, depending on size of kite.