Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Sat morning

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20 5:30 AM
      Calm on dam. No go

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      Well looks like it may be coming up... No guarantee.

      I powered cycle the router. Hopefully you'll have some numbers to look at

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:17 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      > Not sailable at the moment.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Chris Lee

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20 9:55 AM
        Turns out to be a pleasant day although it's a bit up and down at times.
        Tomorrow should be better.
        Four wondered and three kites.

        Tony, did you turned around? It eventually came up with Jon and Jason on the 14m kites.

        Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        Calm on dam. No go

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        Well looks like it may be coming up... No guarantee.

        I powered cycle the router. Hopefully you'll have some numbers to look at

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:17 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        > Not sailable at the moment.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Chris Lee

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20 10:58 AM

          Hmm… it may not be much better tomorrow… if you trust the forecast, Monday looks the best at the moment.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20 11:10 AM
            Fairly decent morning, Jason Watt & I on 14m, and new faces Eric & Andy sharing rides on a SS Rally.  Started out nice & filled in and fun.  But soon the holes & streaks started appearing it squalls came down that made for bucking bronco ride on 14m, with too much flukiness the rest of sesh.

            POINT OF INTEREST:  Daflyinhawaiian & Rusty are featured celebs in ACE's Lucky Peak Facebook page...check 'em out under the Photo's section (click on the boat in drydock!):  https://www.facebook.com/LuckyPeakLake