Friday starts the weekend Part 2

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
      anyone going tommorrow?
    • Greg Schutte
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007
        Stay and work Hawk... Everybody is doing it. Come on
        you know you want to....... The first time is FREE!

        If not GO BIG for me a couple of times.

        Hopefully Saturday the wind will blow!!!!!!

        --- hawkicd11 <hawkicd11@...> wrote:

        > anyone going tommorrow?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > mailto:snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      • Ryan Wait
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2007

          hey guys just wanted to like you all know that i am selling my ozone kites.

          2006 access2 10m for $610.00 used maybe 10 times

          2006 Instinct 13m for $875.00 used maybe 8 times. kite, bar and lines, bag, pump.

          both kites are in perfect shape so cuts or holes.

          i will pay for shipping as far as caldwell, or mtn home.

          thanks RTW

          From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...>
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Friday starts the weekend Part 2
          Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

          anyone going tommorrow?

          Win a Zune��make MSN� your homepage for your chance to win!
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007

            Dude…  are these the same kites that you were bragging about last month.  What the hell?  You no likey anymore?

            Between you and I, I think there are some great deals on used kites out there.  I can’t tell you how freaking happy I am with my ‘cleatable 5th line’ slinghshot bar.  I had that old 2002 16m Wipika out in Baja when the wind was blowing 22mph with no problem.  I have very limited kite funds and can’t afford the latest and greatest every year.  I suggest you get a new slingshot proline bar and buy some used fifthline kites.

            I’m seriously looking at a couple used slingshot fuels from 2005 or 2006.  Does Monty have any connections on used fuels? I could by a brand new Slingshot Machine 17.5 kite only from Real Kiteboarding for $299!

            Call me if you want to discuss.  Hope you get your money out of those Ozone kites.

            -Jason

            830-9953

            From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

            anyone going tommorrow?

            Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007
              Dude ... you should post to him personally if you think it is "between you & I"
              that way nobody complains to me about others using site for what should be a private response

              Eddy

              From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

              anyone going tommorrow?

              Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007

                I TOTALLY AGREE Eddy,

                I apologize.  I am so use to pressing ‘reply to all’ for everyone to see and just ‘reply’ to send a reply to only the sender.  Unfortunately with yahoo groups, when you hit the reply button, it sends the reply to snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com instead of just the sender, which is essentially everyone.  My bad… and I apologize.  The message was only intended for Ryan.

                Now to cover my ass.  I’m certainly not telling everyone to buy used kites.  Two of my kites I purchased brand new and two I purchased used.  The new ones were $600 and $400, while the used ones were $200 and $100.  Unfortunately my favorite kite is the $100 kite I bought from Steve Linane.  Crazy thing is that it’s a 2002 model.  My ‘New’ kites (windwing) don’t even compare.  The problem was that I DIDN’T TRY the kites before I purchased them.  Big Mistake.  I suggest to EVERYONE.  Before you buy a kite, board, or bar to TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT.

                The awesome thing is that we have EDDY right here in Boise who will go out of his way to let you try before you buy.  That is how I bought the best Kiteboard out there (Crazy-Fly).  I love that board.  I also love my 5th line bar. I also like my C-kites… although I have never tried a bow kite.  That is what works for me.  Other things work for other people.

                Thanks Eddy for doing what you do.  Kiteboarding in Boise wouldn’t be what it is without you around.

                -Jason

                From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

                anyone going tommorrow?

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007

                   as for jons bolts question,  monty and i have found flexifoil to be a much better brand to work with. they are very excited about what we are doing. they have taken the ball and ran with it. no other company came close to offering the same kind of support. the US rep's came to camas and loved it, they cant wait to come back.

                   plus their water kites are so awesome the new Ion2 is the smoothest kite i have ever flown. i liked the instinct, but i would rather be part of flexifoil.

                  rtw

                  From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
                  To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                  Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:07:28 -0700

                  From: "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@yahoo. com>
                  To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 23:36:27 -0000

                  anyone going tommorrow?

                  Win a Zune��make MSN� your homepage for your chance to win!

                  Don�t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft� Office Live
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007

                    Hey Ryan… It may SEEM like Jon Bolt wrote that email, but it was ACTUALLY me, Jason Brickner.

                    I got a call from Monty and he explained everything.  Good luck to you guys.  I hope your business opportunities pan out.  Too bad Monty is moving away for the summer.  Would have been nice to see him tearing it up on the water this year.

                    Take care,

                    -Jason

                    From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@cableone. net>
                    To: < snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com >