Weather History for KIDBOISE49

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2013
      she is down again anyone going up this morning ? send a eye witness report . many thank yours
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2013
        Despite a weak forecast all week long I made it to hood river this weekend to help celebrate a friends birthday. Saturday brought 35-40+ in the central corridor. Insane. I thought a 7 would be a small enuf kite for me.  I don't think so. People were sailing 4!!!s it cranked all day. Sunday served up a nice 7m session for brunch at the marina and a mello 9m session at Rufus
        Wow fun stuff. Hopefully more tomorrow.
        Sent from my iPhone