Drawdown to start Monday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 19, 2013
      Statesman says expect water to drop 1 to 2 feet a day starting on Monday.  I really am dissapointed in the greedy farmers wanting our water (Sarcasm).   I just can't seem to walk to Brickner beach and back and still get in much of a kite before work unless I get there well before the sun rise.
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 19, 2013
        Time to get to bed early, dude..;)

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > Statesman says expect water to drop 1 to 2 feet a day starting on Monday.  I really am dissapointed in the greedy farmers wanting our water (Sarcasm).   I just can't seem to walk to Brickner beach and back and still get in much of a kite before work unless I get there well before the sun rise.

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 19, 2013

          Great day.lasted well past 9:30.  No smoke.  Blasted out of Barkley bay n back in later.  8 kiters 6 windsurfers.  Way fun.  More tomorrow.

          On Jul 19, 2013 11:21 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

          Time to get to bed early, dude..;)

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          > Statesman says expect water to drop 1 to 2 feet a day starting on Monday.  I really am dissapointed in the greedy farmers wanting our water (Sarcasm).   I just can't seem to walk to Brickner beach and back and still get in much of a kite before work unless I get there well before the sun rise.

        • Brian
          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 20, 2013
            So are the SPI travel numbers still at 7 for Oct 5-14? With those kind of numbers we could rent a bus. On second thought, with Garrett and Rusty on board lets make it a short bus.