Re: [BSA] So much for the forecast

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
      Chris, Murry were the windsurfers today. Myself, Jim Schultz, Ryan's wife, Susie and Brian Kerr were the kiters today. Very very patchy in the beginning. By the end filled in enough as we were able to take advantage of some of the gusts and get some jumps in. Eddy thanks for the tip last night. Tightening those lines up did help significantly

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2013, at 5:24 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

      > Looks like its been blowing all night. Heading up and see.
      >
      > Best regards,
      > Chris Lee
      >
      > --
      > --

    • Greg

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
          Was it smoky

          Eddy

          On Jul 18, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:

          > Chris, Murry were the windsurfers today. Myself, Jim Schultz, Ryan's wife, Susie and Brian Kerr were the kiters today. Very very patchy in the beginning. By the end filled in enough as we were able to take advantage of some of the gusts and get some jumps in. Eddy thanks for the tip last night. Tightening those lines up did help significantly
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 18, 2013, at 5:24 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Looks like its been blowing all night. Heading up and see.
          >>
          >> Best regards,
          >> Chris Lee
          >>
          >> --
          >> --
          >
          > --
          > --

        • Jim shultz
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 18, 2013
            Negative on the smoke, only very slight smell of smoke.

            Sent from my iPhone