BEST DAY EVER

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Ok maybe not, but it was pretty good.  winds were too light for jumping, but the snow was a beautiful 4"-6" of cream cheese.  Steve and I tore it up.

      Here's hoping tomorrow will bring more wind.

      darrel
    • Dr. Binegar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007

        Eddy,  You told me not to goL  I almost did go, thinking it might be good for me the new guy.  Should ‘ov could ‘ov would ‘ov.  Actually Eddy thanks for all the help you have given.  Next time.

        Also Eddy , I may be getting you in touch with my buddy, a former paraglider, who is interested in kiting.

        Everyone have fun at the party.  I’ll be doing kid stuff.  Wish I could make it.

        Bill