Quick reminder

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hey everyone,
      Just a quick reminder that tonight is the BSA get together at Jim Tige's place at 6:30. Also, if everyone could bring some money to help out with the new weather station it would be much appreciated. Here's where we're at...

      Davis instruments vantage Vue weather station - $410
      Meteobridge router $32
      Licensing for meteobridge $64
      Verizon Internet $50/month x 6months =$300
      Grand total = $806

      Jim Shultz has already contributed $30 which puts the remainder at $776. Divide that by 25 contributors and were just over $30 a piece. Any surplus will go toward getting a weather can setup. We wanted to make sure the weather instruments were working before introducing any more variables. Once we have that up and working, the goal is to get a local business to sponsor the Internet connection so that the next years we won't need any contributions. At least until equipment needs replaced. Thanks everyone for your patience and willingness to contribute and a HUGE thank you to Jason Brickner and Jon bolt for your help and many hours service getting this new system up and running! See you all soon!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        Rusty,
        OK if I give you or Big Jim Tighe the cash next time I see you at LP? Can't make it tonight. Have fun..

        Bruce Robb

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        > Just a quick reminder that tonight is the BSA get together at Jim Tige's place at 6:30. Also, if everyone could bring some money to help out with the new weather station it would be much appreciated. Here's where we're at...
        >
        > Davis instruments vantage Vue weather station - $410
        > Meteobridge router $32
        > Licensing for meteobridge $64
        > Verizon Internet $50/month x 6months =$300
        > Grand total = $806
        >
        > Jim Shultz has already contributed $30 which puts the remainder at $776. Divide that by 25 contributors and were just over $30 a piece. Any surplus will go toward getting a weather can setup. We wanted to make sure the weather instruments were working before introducing any more variables. Once we have that up and working, the goal is to get a local business to sponsor the Internet connection so that the next years we won't need any contributions. At least until equipment needs replaced. Thanks everyone for your patience and willingness to contribute and a HUGE thank you to Jason Brickner and Jon bolt for your help and many hours service getting this new system up and running! See you all soon!
        >
        > Rusty Hill
        > 208.891.7744

      • RUSTY HILL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
          No problem Bruce. Sorry you can't make it tonight. Hope to see you sometime soon!

          Rusty Hill
          208.891.7744