Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind Outlook

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

      Realizing that a lot can change between now and Friday, what kind of odds do you think it'll work?

      Josh

      I think tomorrow will be a bust!!! 2 reasons...

      #1.  I could go tomorrow

      #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

      Go right now as it looks good.

      Friday next good day.  I can't go :-(

      Eddy

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:17 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow , maybe Friday

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: woodland.josh@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wind Outlook

      Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?
      Josh

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

        I give it a 80 % chance

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        #1.  I could go tomorrow

        #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

        Go right now as it looks good.

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: woodland.josh@...
        Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

        Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?
        Josh

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
          It's not this morning. Left the house at 0615 with the trend heading up past 15 hoping it would rise back to the 20s. Well plenty of parking, a beautiful sunrise and a tasty cup'o joe.

          Sent from my iPhone