Re: [snowkiteidaho] Wind Outlook

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
      I think tomorrow will be a bust!!! 2 reasons...

      #1.  I could go tomorrow

      #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

      Go right now as it looks good.

      Friday next good day.  I can't go :-(

      Eddy

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:17 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow , maybe Friday

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: woodland.josh@...
      Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wind Outlook

      Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?
      Josh

    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

        Realizing that a lot can change between now and Friday, what kind of odds do you think it'll work?

        Josh

        #1.  I could go tomorrow

        #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

        Go right now as it looks good.

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: woodland.josh@...
        Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

          I give it a 80 % chance

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          #1.  I could go tomorrow

          #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

          Go right now as it looks good.

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: woodland.josh@...
          Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

          Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?
          Josh

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
            It's not this morning. Left the house at 0615 with the trend heading up past 15 hoping it would rise back to the 20s. Well plenty of parking, a beautiful sunrise and a tasty cup'o joe.

            Sent from my iPhone