Wind Outlook

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

      Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?

      Josh

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
        Tomorrow , maybe Friday

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: woodland.josh@...
        Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wind Outlook

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013
          I think tomorrow will be a bust!!! 2 reasons...

          #1.  I could go tomorrow

          #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

          Go right now as it looks good.

          Friday next good day.  I can't go :-(

          Eddy

          On Jul 16, 2013, at 5:17 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

          Tomorrow , maybe Friday

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: woodland.josh@...
          Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

            Realizing that a lot can change between now and Friday, what kind of odds do you think it'll work?

            Josh

            #1.  I could go tomorrow

            #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

            Go right now as it looks good.

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: woodland.josh@...
            Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 16, 2013

              I give it a 80 % chance

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

              #1.  I could go tomorrow

              #2.   Clouds tonight will kill it.

              Go right now as it looks good.

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: woodland.josh@...
              Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:06:07 -0600

              Looking for a fix this week... Which morning has the most promise?
              Josh

            • Greg
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
                It's not this morning. Left the house at 0615 with the trend heading up past 15 hoping it would rise back to the 20s. Well plenty of parking, a beautiful sunrise and a tasty cup'o joe.

                Sent from my iPhone