Snowkite on New Years Eve

  • Eddy Petranek
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
      Heading to Camas on New Years Eve-Day around noon.

      Hopefully to Fresh snow and Wind. Call me if you want to go.

      I've got the new quiver of 2005 Frenzy kites and a couple of last
      years models ready for demo/sale.

      Eddy
      Gear Daddy, LLC
      208-863-6966
    • Darrel Thomas

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
          Wind forcast is 10-15 in morning increasing to 15-25 by afternoon.

          I plan on leaving around 9:30 am if anyone wants a ride.

          Eddy

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
          <darrelthomas@c...> wrote:
          > I'm in. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

          of Service.
        • Luke Davis
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004

            Eddy,

            I'd like to go tomorrow too. I'll call you tonight. Or you can call me.

             Luke 343-4290

            p.s. Do you have a kite pump I can borrow? I don't own any fancy foil kites yet and I left my pump hose in Moscow.

          • Gear Daddy
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
              I'll look but we can figure out something.

              Plan on being at my house at 9:15