RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kitesurfing at CJ Thursday afternoon

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 27, 2005
      Message
      ...part about 'gusts to 35' doesn't sound good.  I'll have to pass.  Let us know water temps & how it goes.

      have fun.

      Jon
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 30, 2005
        -Say did anyone go Thur. or did it even get windy . I was working in
        Sunvalley all week . I have a special interest the 28th is my
        Birthday and last year it was very windy on the 28th and I had a
        grate time at Lake lowl .
        steve

        -- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@h...>
        wrote:
        > ...part about 'gusts to 35' doesn't sound good. I'll have to
        pass. Let
        > us know water temps & how it goes.
        >
        > have fun.
        >
        > Jon

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 30, 2005
          Happy Birthday Steve

          No wind at CJ on Thursday.

          wrote:
          > ...part about 'gusts to 35' doesn't sound good.  I'll have to
          pass.  Let
          > us know water temps & how it goes.

          > have fun.

          > Jon

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          Message 4 of 17 , May 2, 2005
            Message
            Hey Steve-O......Happy Birthday, hombre!!!

            I see this morning (Monday) that the Lucky Peak SE/E flow is happening, and it was probably a good mornin' up there if you can stand 39-42 deg. air temp.  Anybody go up?....how's the water?

            Jon

            Message 5 of 17 , May 8, 2005

              Headed to CJ Strike this afternoon. If it is not windy enough to kitesurf then I will be paragliding.

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
                Hi all,

                Looks like we might have strong flow tomorrow afternoon. Plan on heading to CJ around 2-3.

                Jon and I took advantage of some great winds this morning and yesterday at LP.  Wish more would join in on the fun. It's just not fair for us to have this much fun alone.

                Eddy
              • Bolt, Jon
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
                  Tom C. was up there Monday, too...getting a late start...but there's plenty of room for more...missed you today, Tom.

                  Today was TERRIFIC !!  When I left at 9:15am, it was going as good as when I launched at 6:15.  Jay...get out your boat....Jason, get those new kites & head for the upwind cove....Russ Hadley...bring your PWC.  Eddy & I & Tom are leaving too much fun on the table...shame to see it go to unused.

                  Jon

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
                    The boat is getting fixed - This former Arizonite didn't winterize it
                    properly. and i gotta work wednesday - you guys have fun - and if
                    anyone has a boat they can take to l.p., let me know. I'll go.

                    I also heard there may be wind saturday. that would work for me.

                    ----and maybe it was poison ivy - I don't know, but it didn't look
                    like poison ivy.

                    wrote:
                    > Tom C. was up there Monday, too...getting a late start...but there's
                    > plenty of room for more...missed you today, Tom.
                    >
                    > Today was TERRIFIC !! When I left at 9:15am, it was going as good
                    as
                    > when I launched at 6:15. Jay...get out your boat....Jason, get
                    those
                    > new kites & head for the upwind cove....Russ Hadley...bring your
                    PWC.
                    > Eddy & I & Tom are leaving too much fun on the table...shame to see
                    it
                    > go to unused.
                    >
                    > Jon
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                    t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&

                    w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=
                    bY
                    > 3rlevqEyLSM2cuxH1E8w> Recreation
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                    t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreatio

                    n&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.si
                    g=
                    > v-EgzgoxJfpYmO5bGPzTiQ> Idaho
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                    t=ms&k=Idaho&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=

                    Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=1oi
                    aJ
                    > vBnNsM87826hZXC9A>
                    > Sports
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                    t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3

                    =Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=fY
                    6n
                    > CBq3GZ0Ogljhg72POw> Alaska outdoors
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                    t=ms&k=Alaska+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recr

                    eation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=9
                    4&
                    > .sig=EFzj4SnaN9CN7NWZKNJehw> Great outdoors
                    > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
                    t=ms&k=Great+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recre

                    ation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94
                    &.
                    > sig=SmbOj_IgDhQbnR4aBTIyZw>

                    subject=Unsubscribe>

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 13, 2005
                      Wind Saturday???? Who is bold enough to predict wind that far out?

                      Although it would be cyclical since we had wind the last 2 Saturdays. IF it Blows I'll see you there.

                      Does anybody in the group have my Boost Video? I don't recall who borrowed it last.

                      Eddy

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 23, 2005

                         Lucky Peak should be on tomorrow morning, I'll be there by 7am.

                        Looks like possible strong wind Monday afternoon so heads up for CJ or pump house trip. Let me know if your interested.

                        Eddy

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 26, 2005

                          Hey guys,

                          Just thought I'd post this for my buddy Jeff in Texas.  He is taking advantage of a huge discount on Airush 2005 kites. like 45% off.

                          If we order as group we can save even more.

                          Eddy
                          863-6966
                          Message 12 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005

                            Hey guys sorry to Spam the group with items for sale...

                            I have a great beginner/intermediate light-wind board for sale. It is a 170cm Airush Switch (twin tip) that rides more like a 150cm when powered up but still keeps you planning in the light stuff. I'm asking $200 for it. It is in very good condition because of its excellent construction. This board goes upwind nicely and will help you figure out the sport quickly. I will gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in it. If you are in the market for kites I can also get "New" Airush and Cabrinha kites for 50% off.

                            Eddy 863-6966

                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005
                              Looks like CJ or the pump house might work tomorrow.