Re: [snowkiteidaho] monday lp report

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
      Well I missed the early morning blow but got some if the smoother lighter wind that followed. It lasted for quite a while. Nice to see so many out enjoying it and especially nice to see some for the first time this year.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 15, 2013, at 6:23 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      Windy but punchy, so far. Looking for the sunrise push.

    • j clive
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
        Yup - my first time at LP this year - what a great morning!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
          I missed this AM probably miss tomorrow also. Maybe later part of week for me but I had pretty good sessions at Rufus and Sherman Island while on vacation last week.

          Ended the Vacation with a paraglide motor flight over Hidden Springs with Rusty last nite. Tried to fly over J's house but air got a little rough over those foothills.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013
            That sounds like quite a journey Cali Oregon and back. Para motoring sounds like a blast!

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:13 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            I missed this AM probably miss tomorrow also. Maybe later part of week for me but I had pretty good sessions at Rufus and Sherman Island while on vacation last week.

            Ended the Vacation with a paraglide motor flight over Hidden Springs with Rusty last nite. Tried to fly over J's house but air got a little rough over those foothills.

            Eddy

            On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:07 PM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

            Yup - my first time at LP this year - what a great morning!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

            > Well I missed the early morning blow but got some if the smoother lighter wind that followed. It lasted for quite a while. Nice to see so many out enjoying it and especially nice to see some for the first time this year.
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Jul 15, 2013, at 6:23 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Windy but punchy, so far. Looking for the sunrise push.

          • robbnukebruce
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 22, 2013
              Kiteable, maybe 14-20. puffy, gusty at the moment. A bit more and I'll try the 6.0.