7 out of 8 days kiting at Manzo

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 14, 2013
      Kited yesterday in solid 7-9m winds.  Totally sunny again but cool as always. Started at 2:00 pm and came is at 5:15pm.

      Kited again today from 12:00- 2:00 before we head back to Portland. 7m conditions on my 9m. Somewhat survival kiting. I kept thinking egg whites and stiff peaks.  The waves were sharp and frequent.  10ft rollers on the outside. I can't imagine being out there in a boat. Lost my board way out and ditched it on my last tack. Went down the beach a mile and found it.

      We kited 7 out of 8 sunny spectacular days at Manzanita, OR. Mission Accomplished.

      -Jbrick

      On Jul 14, 2013, at 10:25 AM, "Jake Dobson" <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Great wind until yesterday. Be back to join everyone at LP soon.

      Jake

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013
        looking good

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jakedobson80@...
        Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 10:25:21 -0700
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge update [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Jake Dobson included below] Great wind until yesterday. Be back to join everyone at LP soon.

        Jake

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013