Re: [snowkiteidaho] SPRING PARTY RAINCHECK

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hello Jim,

      Thanks for the invite. We can't make it.

      Regards,

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 11:54 AM, "Jim Tighe" <jim@...> wrote:

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      PARTY, yes the Boise Sailors Association kick off party is finally here.

      Wed. July 17, 6:30pm at the Tighe's 4908 w. Navaho ct. , boise 83714

      BYOB plus your favorit bbq meat, n a side dish to share.

      I hope all can attend.  Families are welcome for ouside fun.  Ladderball, trampoline,

      Frisbee, n grilling.

      Jim

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013

            Sounds great. Maybe this will motivate Penny and I to get up to LP before it’s drained!

                      Jack

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
              Thanks Jim! I'll be there, unfortunately I'll be late, I will have my own cold food. see you then! Stefano