SPRING PARTY RAINCHECK

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013

      Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

      PARTY, yes the Boise Sailors Association kick off party is finally here.

      Wed. July 17, 6:30pm at the Tighe's 4908 w. Navaho ct. , boise 83714

      BYOB plus your favorit bbq meat, n a side dish to share.

      I hope all can attend.  Families are welcome for ouside fun.  Ladderball, trampoline,

      Frisbee, n grilling.

      Jim

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12, 2013

              Sounds great. Maybe this will motivate Penny and I to get up to LP before it’s drained!

                        Jack

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
                Thanks Jim! I'll be there, unfortunately I'll be late, I will have my own cold food. see you then! Stefano